- 1 Overview:
- 2 Download or not Public beta tests for Apple iPadOS 15 and iOS 15:
- 3 List of Compatible Apple Devices for Beta Test of iPadOS 15 and iOS 15:
- 4 How do I download beta tests for iOS 15 and iPad OS 15:
- 5 Simple and easy steps to download public beta of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15:
- 6 Share this:
- 7 You May Also Like :
Apple finally released the first public beta of the upcoming iOS 15 and iPad OS 15 operating systems. Accessing the beta allows you to try out the new software before the official release of iPhones and iPads.iOS 15 brings new features like offline Siri, a new Safari browser, redesigned notifications, focus mode, and FaceTime share play. You can download easily the iOS 15 public beta by subscribing to the Apple Beta software application.
first general beta versions of iPad OS 15 and iOS 15 have been released. Try it on your device now. Apple iOS 15 and iPad OS 15 are available for publicl beta download.
Download or not Public beta tests for Apple iPadOS 15 and iOS 15:
Last month, Apple hosted its annual Global Developers Conference (WWDC) to showcase iOS 15 and iPad OS 15. All compatible iPhones and iPads this year will receive a new operating system with new features.
We do not recommend activating early beta access on your iPhone due to performance issues, but if you want to see whats new, here’s how to enable it on iOS on your device. Beta 15 of how to open a house.
List of Compatible Apple Devices for Beta Test of iPadOS 15 and iOS 15:
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (first through the fifth generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (first through the third generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad (fifth through the eighth generation)
- iPad Mini (fourth and fifth generation)
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (first generation)
- iPad Air (second through the fourth generation)
How do I download beta tests for iOS 15 and iPad OS 15:
This is a trial app and the final version will be released this year along with the new iPhone collection. However, Apple has released a beta version, so bugs can be identified and fixed before the final version.
Simple and easy steps to download public beta of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15:
- First, use the Safari browser to browse the Apple Beta software program site on your iPad or iPhone.
- Sign in/sign up with your own Apple ID.
- Select “Enroll your devices” and agree to terms and conditions.
- On the next page, select the software iOS 15 or test iPadOS 15
- Scroll downs till you did not get the Download Profile option on the page
- Click on it; you will see a warning message saying the webpage is trying to download a configuration profile. Select “Allow”.
- A new pop-up window appears saying, set a new profile from Settings
- Open Settings app, and a new section are added at the top, “Profile Downloaded.”
- Select it and now you will have access to the public beta.
- Now please restart your phone to use the PadOS 15 or iOS 15 public beta.